With this policy processing / protection of personal data (hereinafter “Policy”) provides information about the processing of your personal data.
The company named “Tsioumas Sotiris” (hereinafter “Company” or “we”) based Square Kanari 15 Kypseli 11257 – Athens, tel 210 8825132, e-mail contact address email@example.com, acting as a Data Controller, collects, stores, uses, and general process your personal data
1. What are personal data?
Any information element associated with a person (the Data Subject) and can be used directly or indirectly to identify it, is according to the law personal data. For example, name, phone, address, bank account, e-mail, ip address … If in doubt about whether an item of information is personal data are considered to be personal data
2. What is sensitive information?
Classified sensitive personal data of an individual referred to below:
- Racial or ethnic origin,
- Political or trade union membership,
- Religious or philosophical beliefs,
- Physical, physiological, medical or genetic information,
- Social pronoia, love life
- Prosecutions and convictions of the individual.
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Any act or series of acts performed or not by automatic means, personal data or personal data sets, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval , retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
4. Which data is collected?
We care only to collect data that is absolutely necessary to serve the purposes for which they were used solely for the purposes for which it was collected. Excluding any data collected from Cookies, Data limited to what you have provided expressly for this purpose and if you give your consent.
Authentication data, such as name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, TIN, ID
Data communication / product shipment as mailing address, email address (e-mail), telephone number.
Details identifying s as IP address, image, video
5. How we use your data?
The processing of your data is carried out either by specifically authorized personnel of our Company, whether through computer systems and electronic devices by our company and exceptionally by third parties who, having contractually towards our company for confidentiality and protecting your Data, process solely for the purposes for which they have provided us.
Generally, your data is processed in order to provide your reference, the following services:
- Contact: The Company uses your data to respond to requests / queries you submit indicative through contact forms.
- Submission of tender: The Company processes your data, to tender
- Send newsletter (newsletter): The Company offers the possibility to choose, if you wish to be notified to your email address on promotional / advertising campaigns of the company (eg new products / or services available in market, any promotions, etc.).
- Job Search: The Company processes your Data to evaluate your qualifications and skills for the position for which you submitted the application or to another position within the company as well as for communication with you in relation to that purpose.
6. For what purpose we process your data?
Collect your data for the purposes of the offered products and / or services not limited to:
- evaluate your request,
- submission services / products provider offer
- control, improve and adapt to your preferences and choices about our products and / or services,
- sending, via email, information on products and / or services of the Company,
- research customer satisfaction, product promotion / or our services, send newsletters about our products and / or services,
- evaluating applications and CVs in order to potential recruitment in our company,
7. Who are the recipients of your data?
Our company guarantees that it will not make a transmission, disclosure, transfer, etc. Your Data on for any purpose or use only if this becomes mandatory by law or is payable from public / judicial bodies / authorities.
Access to your data is absolutely necessary personnel of the Company, which is committed to confidentiality and cooperating with us companies, which treat your data as Jointly controller or processors on our behalf and in accordance with the commands us.
8. How do we ensure that performers & Processing respect your Data?
The processors on our behalf and have agreed contractually with the Company:
b) not to send in your third party data without the permission of the Company,
c) to take appropriate security measures,
d) comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 679/2016 / EU (otherwise GDPR).
9. When we delete your data?
We keep your data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated us your data and in compliance with applicable laws.
Your declaration of consent for sending newsletter (newsletter) is kept for as long as your time newsletter sent by the Company, unless you select the break mission.
The biographical information that you submit via email to work with the Company hold it for two (2) years, unless you tell us that you want to preserve them for less or for deletion
10. Is your data safe?
Our Company is committed to safeguarding your data.
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we take all the necessary organizational and technical measures are continually improved on the basis of technological development with the sole purpose of safety and to protect your data from any form of accidental or unlawful processing.
11. What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- Access your data
- your data corrected or deleted
- your data portability
- Limiting your data
- Object to the processing of your data
- Lifting your consent for the use of some or all of the cookies and thus to process your data.
12. How can I have my rights?
To exercise your above rights in our company, you can submit your request to the company headquarters to the address Square Kanari 15 Kypseli 11257 – Athens, tel 210 8825132
Or online at firstname.lastname@example.org , and to submit, if they consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable law on the protection of personal data, a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (postal n / Division Avenue 1-3, GR-115 23 Athens, tel. 210 6475600, d / email address email@example.com ).
13. If I am under 16?
If you are under 16, be sure to obtain your parent / guardian permission before you give any of your personal data. Not allow people under 16 to provide us any personal data without such consent.
15. When respond to your requests?
Respond to your requests for free without delay, and in any event within one (1) month since we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of your request we will inform you within the month if necessary to take other extension (2) two months within which to reply.
If your request is manifestly unfounded or overly particular because of their repetitive nature, the Company may require the payment of a reasonable fee, taking into account administrative costs for the provision of information or perform the requested action or refuse to follow the Request .
16. Where can you go for the progress of your request?
For information regarding the progress of your request you can call the phone 210 8825132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org