For patients outside Attica
Medical Tourism in Greece in Cooperation with Acropol Hotel
The term MEDICAL TOURISM IN GREECE (Aesthetic Medical Tourism and Surgery in Greece) is aimed mainly at people who want to enjoy their holidays in combination with a surgery or a specialized medical aesthetic practice.
Medical Tourism includes:
- Medical Examination (is made in the clinic).
- Specialized forms of medical treatment and aesthetic medicine (is made in the clinic).
- Surgery (is made in the best hospitals, such as ATHENS EYE HOSPITAL)
- Transportation Services.
- Update of medical and surgical treatments.
- Sights, museums, restaurants, entertainment, spa, shopping and golf (optional) – Accommodation in selected hotels: Coral hotel, Athenaeum Palace & Luxury Suites hotel, Blue Sea and Acropol hotel.
Aesthetic Surgery includes:
- Laser myopia, astigmatism, hyperopia.
- Cataract surgery on both eyes in case of high myopia.
- Strabismus for aesthetic reasons.
- Upper and/or lower eyelid blepharoplasty.
- Eye surgery on the outside of the skin without the sutures for the lower eyelids, sachets of the eye – Removal of eye and face tumors and their repair.
- Lipofiling (ie transfer of autologous fat to the area of the face for wrinkle filling or increase of cheekbones) – correction of the so called brow-lift by yarn and/or surgical incision – mini lifting by yarns and/or surgical volumes – blepharoplasty in Asians – eyelid fall, entropy, ectropia.
Aesthetic Medicine treatments include:
- PlexR – Plasma Exeresis: Sublimation Skin Exfoliation, a method that belongs to the non-surgical blepharoplasty.
- Needle Shaping – Vibrance: Autologous technique applied with autologous threads.
- Wrinkle Lifting (removal of wrinkles).
- Skin implants with hyaluronic acid (elimination of static wrinkles and wrinkles of expression, profiling).
- Facial, throat with radio frequency (R/F), autologous mesotherapy, fraxpeel).
- Lifting without a scalpel or otherwise non-surgical facelift.
- Removal of benign facial or eyelid e. xanthelasma, hyperkeratosis, warts, etc.
- Elimination of radio-frequency sprigs, R/F, healing injections.
- Heterologous Mesotherapy.
- Autologous Mesotherapy, PGRF.
- Brow Lift upright with hyaluronic acid or botox – eyelid revitalization in the teardrop or otherwise tear trough.
Treatments last from 5 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, whether surgery or aesthetics. After the treatments, they can enjoy the beauty of Athens, such as the Acropolis, Lycabettus, Plaka, Monastiraki, Pasalimani in Piraeus and the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio. Also, they can visit museums, golf, spa and taste the Greek cuisine.