Barley (pasta): It staphylococcal abscess at the root of the eyelashes. The treatment is with antibiotic ointment and fomentations.
Viral warts: They are like warts. Dissected, R / F.
There are several cysts on the eyelids, including cysts of:
- His Moll: is bladder palpebral edge with thin wall containing clear liquid. Is drainage.
- His Zeiss: is the ciliary cyst containing sebum lip. Dissected.
- Sebaceous: is cyst containing sebum. Dissected, R / F.
- Papilloma: is flat or mischoto nodule. Dissected, R / F.
- Seborrheic keratosis: greasy appearance, tint brown friable surface. Treatment with R / F.
there are also:
- Keratoacanthoma: crater is full of keratin, which usually regresses. Treatment excised, R / F.
- Cutaneous horn: is keratinized budding, which may conceal basal cell carcinoma.
Nevus: pigmented. No treatment. Almost all the treatments with radio frequency R / F made without anesthesia and without sutures.